Friday, August 18, 2006

Events Mundane

My car window was broken by someone last night. I noticed when I got in to drive to Morning Prayer this morning. Nothing was taken, and they broke that itty bitty window in the back, not the one that goes up and down. I didn't even notice until I heard wind coming in, and then noticed that my "Door Ajar" light was on. (The door was only partly closed, and it was unlocked back there). The culprit probably ran off when my car's alarm went off-- which it would have once the door opened.

Bye bye, about 220 bucks. Feh.

Oh, and both my Ipod and Internet Service weren't working this morning, but after a few phone calls and a couple of wasted hours, that's all taken care of.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogging Episcopalians
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Powered by RingSurf